Doing an internship (for your class) in the U.S.? Apply for CPT!

There are two types of Curricular Practical Training: a required internship experience to meet graduation requirements or an optional course taken with an internship component (that is not required), but still an integral part of the program’s established curriculum.

Not sure if you need to apply for CPT? Or ready to apply for CPT? Find more information here.

Posted by Max Zhang
Max Zhang Experiential Education Specialist; Chinese Language & Culture Advisor Max Zhang