Investors Bank 2020 Summer Internship
The 2020 Investors Bank Summer Internship Program offers a 10-week summer experience for students interested in the banking industry. Interns gain hands-on, practical experiences while working with dynamic teams. Students should expect to be collaborative and challenged. Interns have the opportunity to interact with senior leadership and train and develop skills in your area of work with some of the best experts in the banking industry.
- Professional development training opportunities throughout the summer
- Informative lunch and learn sessions with senior leadership
- As well as social events for the intern groups
- You should be a rising junior with a minimum 3.0 GPA required
- Business or Economics degree required
- Relevant work or internship experience
- US work authorization is required
Apply Now for a 2020 MADE Internship!
The MADE (Marketing and Advertising Education) internship is a leadership development program for students interested in becoming the future leaders of the marketing and advertising industry. Founded as a partnership between the ANA’s Educational Foundation and the Alliance for Inclusive and Multicultural Marketing, the MADE internship places you in a summer intern program at one of more than 40 premier companies, with participants including MasterCard, IBM, Hyatt, Sephora, BBDO, McCann, Ogilvy & Mather, Viacom, and NBC
Positioned as the “common app” for summer internships, this paid program is designed to provide students with the skills, the mentors, and the training that will help them thrive in the industry.
The deadline to apply to the Marketing and Advertising Education (MADE) internship program is Friday, January 10th
Interested in learning more about team operations and sports management ?
The Six Time Atlantic League Champion Somerset Patriots (Bridgewater, NJ), a member of the Atlantic League of Professional Baseball, are looking for qualified individuals to fill internship positions during the 2020 season.
Somerset Patriots Baseball Team 2020 Summer Internships – Marketing, Sales, Operations and Social Media
Launch your advertising career!
Havas Health & YOU is excited to invite students on a nine-week, hands-on learning experience into the world of advertising, marketing, and PR. Make your mark by working side-by-side with award-winning Creatives and Account Executives who will help you build and launch real marketing campaigns.
Based on your interests, skills and experience, you’ll be matched with a department (Account Services, Creative, Strategic Planning, Public Relations, Project Management, Finance) within one of our agencies where interns will:
• Gain insight into the world of health and wellness communications
• Collaborate with members of cross-functional teams and different Havas Health & YOU advertising agencies
• Work with and learn from innovative thinkers in the business
• Gain hands on experience in the processes and day-to-day of your department
• Attend weekly lunch & learns and workshops to gain an understanding of each department and how they service our clients
• Advance your presentation skills
• Work on a challenging summer intern project in a group setting
• Present your ideas and campaign from your intern project team to senior leadership
• Participate in a fun intern outing!
Looking to put your learning to the test and apply your education through an exciting summer opportunity with a Fortune 300 energy company?
Come join a winning team with PSEG’s internship program. Summer 2020 Social Media/Digital Analytics Intern
This position supports the Social Media/Digital Analytics in the Customer Technology area. This team works in our social media channels, mostly Facebook and Twitter, and responds to customer inquiries and concerns. The other responsibility of the team are digital analytics. All the digital channel analytics are developed and maintained in this group. Google Analytics 360 and Sitecore Analytics as well as SAP and Salesforce are used in this role.
Great summer rotational internship program at New Jersey Manufacturers !
Summer Intern – Medical Services – Business Process Unit at NJM This internship is part of a structured program that will provide students with challenging work assignments/projects, an overall view of the business & strategy, networking opportunities and an opportunity to develop critical work skills.
Looking for more?
The Launch Career Communities Internships of the Week blog is posted every Tuesday morning in every career community. Be sure to check out Handshake for more opportunities. Need help with an application? The Center for Internships and Career Development offers one-on-one coaching for interviews, resume/cover letter review and more. Sign up today on Handshake for an appointment!