The Collegiate Summit is an intensive student marketing conference program to be held June 7 -9 in New York, NY open to rising juniors and seniors who are interested in pursuing a career in marketing. It offers college students a chance to learn about ‘big data’ and digital marketing and how they are changing marketing. Students also learn how those changes will provide for new career opportunities once they graduate. Students meet and network with professionals, and learn what they can do and how to prepare for a career in a marketing field that is increasingly data-driven.
Connecting undergraduates with top professionals in marketing, the Marketing EDGE Collegiate Summit explores how the savviest companies and brands are creating targeted, multi-channel campaigns using digital, data-driven strategies. A select group of undergraduates from across the country will discover rapidly growing careers in data-driven and interactive marketing.
Students who attend the Summit…
- Gain industry insights and tips on launching your marketing career
- Build your network while having fun at outings and networking events
- Sharpen your resume and interviewing skills at career development workshops
Hear what other students have shared about their Summit experience.
- A current undergraduate student enrolled in an accredited 4-year college or university in the United States.
- Have a grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher (on a 4.0 scale)
- Students of all majors are highly encouraged to apply.
Unfortunately students that are graduating May and June 2020 are ineligible to apply. Students must be a full-time enrolled student at the time of the program.