Finance EXPLORE Day
Vanguard invites students to join them for Finance EXPLORE Day – an opportunity to experience how a career in Finance with an industry leader is changing the way the world invests. If you are a Freshman or Sophomore majoring in Finance, Business, Math, Economics, Data Analytics or Business Analytics, use the following link to complete the application to be considered for this opportunity: Apply today! http://tinyurl.com/tt7w4va
Investors Bank 2020 Summer Internship- Applications close 1/31/20
The 2020 Investors Bank Summer Internship Program offers a 10-week summer experience for students interested in the banking industry. Interns gain hands-on, practical experiences while working with dynamic teams. Students should expect to be collaborative and challenged. Interns have the opportunity to interact with senior leadership and train and develop skills in your area of work with some of the best experts in the banking industry.
- Professional development training opportunities throughout the summer
- Informative lunch and learn sessions with senior leadership
- As well as social events for the intern groups
- You should be a rising junior with a minimum 3.0 GPA required
- Business or Economics degree required
- Relevant work or internship experience
- US work authorization is required
Finance Internship – FP&A (Summer 2020)- Dun & Bradstreet- Short Hills, NJ
- Monitor performance of actual and forecasted financial results for certain Business Units, citing key P&L variance drivers
- Analyze product trends and underlying performance metrics, leveraging analysis to present actionable insights to drive growth
- Assist in preparation of monthly management materials to Business Unit and Functional leaders
- Work collaboratively with team members across the Finance organization to understand P&L impact of key deals
- Analyze large quantities of data and deliver a concise message on what the data is telling us
- Complete project related to a specific initiative, which will be presented to key leaders/constituents across the company
Learn more about this internship
Peapack Capital Intern- Bedminster, NJ, US
Peapack Capital provides equipment secured finance and leasing solutions for large corporate and commercial middle market companies to support the acquisition of revenue producing and essential use assets. Clients may be private or publicly traded and are located both in-footprint and nationwide. As a subsidiary of PGB, Peapack Capital provides a growth platform for the commercial loan portfolio, with well-secured credit facilities that provide important diversification (in asset classes, industry sectors, and geography) for the bank, while producing attractive returns on capital.
Interns will have a focus on credit/risk, but will be exposed to all areas of the business including: sales, legal/documentation, asset valuation/management, pricing/yield analysis. Apply Here
Seeking an internship in Marketing this summer?
Lexicon Pharmaceutical is searching for an entrepreneurial, highly motivated Marketing Intern. This will be a 12-week
assignment, beginning in June 2020 through August 2020.
- Entering Senior year as undergraduate majoring in Business or Marketing, or MBA student majoring in marketing or related studies
- Strong work ethic with ability to work independently.
- Creative thinker with strong attention to details.
- Digital expertise including Excel, PowerPoint, Word and social media.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills.
To apply, please visit the careers section of their website: https://lexpharmacareers.silkroad.com/.
Corporate Development Intern – 2020 Summer Internship At Verisk- Jersey City, NJ
Intern will be part of a culture that celebrates success, recognizes and rewards achievements and
excellence, and provides personal and professional enrichment opportunities. This 11-week program
combines real work experience with professional development workshops, volunteer events, and
opportunities to network and socialize with our current team and other interns.
If you have an analytical mindset, a passion for innovation, and an interest in business, learn more about all the summer internships at Verisk
2020 Bloomberg Client Financial Services Internship- New York, NY
Bloomberg Client Financial Services Interns must be able to think quickly on their feet while providing platinum customer service to Bloomberg’s loyal clients. Throughout the internship, interns will be supported by their manager, mentor and their recruiter to ensure you receive regular feedback on your work and help navigate the company. To round out your experience, you’ll attend lunch and learn sessions, designed to teach you about our diversified group, and there will be plenty of opportunity to meet Bloomberg leaders at a variety of networking events. Learn more about this internship.
Associate Business Analyst
McCann Health, is one of the world’s most awarded global healthcare communications networks. Through combining science, creative and strategy we strive to deliver best-in-class services to our clients. Our 1,900+ employees in 60 offices across 20 countries and 6 continents are united by one vision:
This position provides financial support for multiple Financial Business Managers across all financial aspects of a designated roster of agency client accounts. The Associate Financial Business Analyst will learn and advance within the agency through the mentorship of their Financial Business Managers.
Looking for more?
The Launch Career Communities Internships &Jobs of the Week blog is posted every Tuesday morning in every career community. Be sure to check out Handshake for more opportunities. Here is more information on Understanding Job Postings: How to Stay Safe on Handshake
Need help with an resume or cover letter? The Center for Internships and Career Development offers one-on-one coaching for interviews, resume/cover letter review and more. Sign up today on Handshake for an appointment!