Calling All Seniors!
BlackRock Analyst Program – Americas
This program is for candidates in their final year of study and obtaining their bachelor’s degree or their master’s degree with less than 18 months; relevant full-time work experience. The Analyst Program is a two-year program designed to acclimate and train new hires. It also provides the foundation for core professional skills that will allow them to succeed in their roles and begin building their peer networks. The Global Analyst orientation in New York helps to build a knowledge base, prepare analysts for their role at BlackRock and create a peer network. Analysts will hear from a number of senior leaders and market experts on a variety of topics including business fundamentals, BlackRock’s culture, strategic priorities, and leadership principles. They will participate in activities that will illustrate the importance of diversity, professionalism and what it means to be a fiduciary as well as having more role-specific training. Learn more about this position
Application Deadline: Feb. 29
Kantar Undergraduate Rotational Program – 2020
Kantar is the world’s leading data, insights and consulting company. Kantar is seeking highly motivated graduates to join our Undergraduate Rotational Program, a 24 month rotational program specifically designed to give you the platform to apply your academic studies to real-life business experiences,
developing the skills to accelerate your professional development and further your career.
The Opportunity: Through this diverse and challenging role, you will undertake immersive rotations in our key business functions, completing a mix of on the job learning and project work. You will build core skills in areas such as client management, leadership, business acumen, consumer insights, research innovation and many more. Through your commitment to learn, enthusiasm and curiosity you will develop key skills that will help drive the future of our business. Potential rotations may include: Market Research Design, Data Solutions, Brand Consulting, Healthcare Research, Consumer Insights, etc.
Learn more about this opportunity
Analytics and Data Science Intern- AVIS Budget USA, Fairfield, NJ
What you’ll do:
- Applying their knowledge of statistics, business analytics and/or data science to support specific business initiatives involving analytics projects analyzing various aspects of a global mobility organization.
- Interacting directly with data scientists and business stakeholders to properly categorize business information and perform data profiling.
- Working with data science tools and teams on real world operational issues
What we’re looking for:
- A detail oriented student with solid business communication skills preparing to work in a fast paced corporate environment possessing a good working knowledge of probability and statistics and/or business analytics and/or data science.
- Ability to work 35 hours a week
- Active enrollment at college/university in a graduate program with a concentration in Data Analytics, Data Science, Applied Math, Business Analytics or similar fields of study
Learn more about this internship opportunity.
Marketing Summer Internship Con Edison. NY-Valhalla
This summer Internship Program provides students with real work experience and the opportunity to work with a diverse pool of talent in the Renewables space. Based on your background and interests, you will be screened and have the opportunity to join the Marketing team for 10 weeks during the summer.
Dates: June 1, 2020 through August 7, 2020
Location: Valhalla, NY office
Length of Program: 10-weeks (40 hour work week)
Channel Marketing Summer Intern-Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. NYC
The Take-Two Interactive Internship Program is designed with the intent that students walk away with meaningful learning experiences that enhance both their personal and professional development goals. T2’s Internship Program also serves as a gateway to building a talent pool of rising stars for permanent roles. Interns gain substantive, first-hand business insight while building upon professional skills. Interns will gain hands-on exposure in the area(s) of their desired interests as well as participate in team-based summer-long projects.
- Hands on exposure to areas of interest
- Regularly-scheduled seminars and learning opportunities
- Executive luncheons with our leadership team and CEO
- Networking, volunteer and social events
2020 Nestlé Health Science Marketing Internship (Optifast)- Bridgewater, NJ
Details of the project(s) the intern will be assigned to:
- Creation of a new customer / new clinician iLearn – this project will leverage materials to create short iLearn modules for those who could not attend our seminar or want to revisit certain key topics such as the OPTIFAST® Program, Patient Referral Marketing, etc.
- Development of a new customer presentation – this project will leverage materials to develop a presentation that the sales team can leverage to present to prospective OPTIFAST® providers.
- Plan for Existing Customer Regional Meeting(s) – this project will be working with the sales team to develop an agenda & plan to host 2-3 regional meetings to share best practices across existing customers.This project may include a survey out to clinics to gauge interest, topics, dates, etc.
Qualifications: Majors in Business Administration, Marketing, Sales Management, Data or Business Analytics.
Learn more about this opportunity.
Summer 2020 Internships –Sony Music Entertainment , NYC
Sony Music is offering internships in the following categories: Advertising, Analytics, Artist and Repertoire (A&R), Brand Partnerships, Business Development, Business and Legal Affairs (must be enrolled in law school), Content Development, Copyright, Digital Marketing, Executive Office, Finance Human Resources, International Marketing, IS&T, Licensing, Marketing, Merchandising, Promotion Publicity, Royalties, Sales/Streaming, Touring & Events, and Video Production. Must be at least in sophomore class standing or above.
Application Deadline is April 24, 2020.
Learn more about this internship.
Looking for more?
The Launch Career Communities Internships &Jobs of the Week blog is posted every Tuesday morning in every career community. Be sure to check out Handshake for more opportunities. Here is more information on Understanding Job Postings: How to Stay Safe on Handshake
Need help with an resume or cover letter? The Center for Internships and Career Development offers one-on-one coaching for interviews, resume/cover letter review and more. Sign up today on Handshake for an appointment!