Communications Intern (Summer 2020)-Panasonic – Corporate Communications
- Interns will gain invaluable, hands-on experience as well as industry and organizational knowledge by working on projects that support our diverse business. Intern will also interact with senior leaders and network with professionals from a variety of functions and disciplines.
- Targeting both internal and external audiences with the goal of enhancing Panasonic’s reputation with key stakeholders, interns will be part of a team that develops and implements multi-media campaigns and handles media relations, organizational communications, social media as well as brand-building programs.
Education & Experience:
- Currently pursuing a degree from an accredited college or university; preferred majors: Public Relations, Communications, Marketing or similar discipline.
- Creative, self-starter with the ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Goal-oriented, innovative and a forward thinker
Zazil Media Group, a creative PR/marketing communications agency, is seeking interns for the fall, spring and summer semesters to work on a number of client deliverables, including:
- media relations
- corporate/creative writing
- event planning
- social media content
Interns will learn how to work on client accounts that come from a variety of industries including general technology, photography, filmmaking and production, broadcast, consumer goods and consumer electronics.
- Candidates should be an ace with grammar and have AP style rules committed to memory.
- He/she must be comfortable working with tight deadlines, multitasking, and keeping cool under pressure.
- Must possess great communication and presentation skills.
- Ideal candidates are motivated, well-organized, and eager to learn about the agency nature.
- Must be able to work at least 21 hours a week.
Eligibility: Students currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program are invited to apply.
Summer 2020 Internships –Sony Music Entertainment , NYC
Sony Music is offering internships in the following categories: Advertising, Analytics, Artist and Repertoire (A&R), Brand Partnerships, Business Development, Business and Legal Affairs (must be enrolled in law school), Content Development, Copyright, Digital Marketing, Executive Office, Finance Human Resources, International Marketing, IS&T, Licensing, Marketing, Merchandising, Promotion Publicity, Royalties, Sales/Streaming, Touring & Events, and Video Production. Must be at least in sophomore class standing or above.
Application Deadline is April 24, 2020.
Learn more about this internship.
Communications Internship Summer 2020 – Liberty Science Center –Jersey City, NJ
Liberty Science Center is looking for a Communications Intern to report to the Manager of Public Relations. The intern will assist the Manager and Social Media Coordinator in developing and managing public relations, publications and other editorial and administrative duties. This is an excellent opportunity to gain real, hands-on experience in a metropolitan communications department.
Information on this internship and other opportunities at Liberty Science Center
Campus Composting Intern, Raritan Valley Community College, North Branch, NJ
The Campus Composting Intern will be responsible for assisting the Departments of Facilities and Science & Engineering with installation, operation and maintenance of RVCC’s pilot composting program, along with conducting related research, education and outreach. Responsibilities primarily include daily operation and monitoring of the composting system, along with other activities described below. Dates: June through December 31 (flexible) Salary: $15/hr, 2-3 hours/wk
Looking for more?
The Launch Career Communities Internships &Jobs of the Week blog is posted every Tuesday morning in every career community. Be sure to check out Handshake for more opportunities. Here is more information on Understanding Job Postings: How to Stay Safe on Handshake
Need help with an resume or cover letter? The Center for Internships and Career Development offers one-on-one coaching for interviews, resume/cover letter review and more. Sign up today on Handshake for an appointment!