Lakeland Bank Finance Internship- Oak Ridge, NJ
Lakeland summer internships are paid positions, so you will be earning while you are learning. As a Summer Intern in Finance you will be provided with training and insight on how the bank operates as you work side-by-side with top leaders.
- College students in their junior year and on your way to earning a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Studying Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Economics or Information Security. (preferred)
- A cumulative 3.0 GPA minimum (preferred)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Word and Excel)
- Ability to work independently. Possess drive and motivation
- Excellent communication skills, ability to engage with all levels within the organization
- Must be bondable
More information on this internship
Tiffany & Co. Summer Internship – Risk Management, New Jersey – Parsippany
Tiffany & Co. is looking for a qualified intern at our Worldwide Finance Headquarters located in Parsippany, NJ.
The Tiffany Internship Learning Experience: This nine-week internship program will create a learning experience that will be a strong foundation for a future career. Students will have the chance to showcase their potential while applying their knowledge and skills learned in the classroom to the workplace at Tiffany. Throughout the program, Tiffany will provide on-the-job training as well as educational and networking opportunities for the interns. Each intern will assist their designated department with day–to–day responsibilities and special projects. Additionally, each intern will participate in a capstone project to demonstrate their learning experience and contributions to the organization. We are seeking exceptional university students and recent graduates who want to build their professional skills while gaining experience with a global brand. Apply to be considered for our paid internship program. Applicants must be available to work up to 40 hours per week June 8, 2020 – August 14, 2020. Apply here
Analytics and Data Science Intern- AVIS Budget USA, Fairfield, NJ
What you’ll do:
- Applying their knowledge of statistics, business analytics and/or data science to support specific business initiatives involving analytics projects analyzing various aspects of a global mobility organization.
- Interacting directly with data scientists and business stakeholders to properly categorize business information and perform data profiling.
- Working with data science tools and teams on real world operational issues
What we’re looking for:
- A detail oriented student with solid business communication skills preparing to work in a fast paced corporate environment possessing a good working knowledge of probability and statistics and/or business analytics and/or data science.
- Ability to work 35 hours a week
- Active enrollment at college/university in a graduate program with a concentration in Data Analytics, Data Science, Applied Math, Business Analytics or similar fields of study
Learn more about this internship opportunity.
Marketing Summer Internship Con Edison. NY-Valhalla
This summer Internship Program provides students with real work experience and the opportunity to work with a diverse pool of talent in the Renewables space. Based on your background and interests, you will be screened and have the opportunity to join the Marketing team for 10 weeks during the summer.
Dates: June 1, 2020 through August 7, 2020
Location: Valhalla, NY office
Length of Program: 10-weeks (40 hour work week)
Channel Marketing Summer Intern-Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. NYC
The Take-Two Interactive Internship Program is designed with the intent that students walk away with meaningful learning experiences that enhance both their personal and professional development goals. T2’s Internship Program also serves as a gateway to building a talent pool of rising stars for permanent roles. Interns gain substantive, first-hand business insight while building upon professional skills. Interns will gain hands-on exposure in the area(s) of their desired interests as well as participate in team-based summer-long projects.
- Hands on exposure to areas of interest
- Regularly-scheduled seminars and learning opportunities
- Executive luncheons with our leadership team and CEO
- Networking, volunteer and social events
2020 Nestlé Health Science Marketing Internship (Optifast)- Bridgewater, NJ
Details of the project(s) the intern will be assigned to:
- Creation of a new customer / new clinician iLearn – this project will leverage materials to create short iLearn modules for those who could not attend our seminar or want to revisit certain key topics such as the OPTIFAST® Program, Patient Referral Marketing, etc.
- Development of a new customer presentation – this project will leverage materials to develop a presentation that the sales team can leverage to present to prospective OPTIFAST® providers.
- Plan for Existing Customer Regional Meeting(s) – this project will be working with the sales team to develop an agenda & plan to host 2-3 regional meetings to share best practices across existing customers.This project may include a survey out to clinics to gauge interest, topics, dates, etc.
Qualifications: Majors in Business Administration, Marketing, Sales Management, Data or Business Analytics.
Learn more about this opportunity.
Public Finance Analyst Job at Raymond James -NYC
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you are interested in applying for this position.
Looking for more?
The Launch Career Communities Internships &Jobs of the Week blog is posted every Tuesday morning in every career community. Be sure to check out Handshake for more opportunities. Here is more information on Understanding Job Postings: How to Stay Safe on Handshake
Need help with an resume or cover letter? The Center for Internships and Career Development offers one-on-one coaching for interviews, resume/cover letter review and more. Sign up today on Handshake for an appointment!