Ethicon Us Marketing Summer Intern- Johnson & Johnson, Bridgewater, NJ
The Internship Program is a 10 – 12 week program focused on providing college students with practical business experience in marketing.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Assist in the creation, distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Assist with the creation and delivery of training materials
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data into key learnings reports
- Analyze and track competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- Prepare presentations
- Legal Authorization to work in the United States, without requiring sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H1-B status) now or in the future is required.
- A minimum 3.00 cumulative GPA is required. Current undergraduate enrollment in an accredited College/University is required.
- Commit to a May 18, 2020-August 28, 2020 internship window
- Be currently enrolled and pursuing a Bachelor’s
- Ability to work full time (40 hours a week) during the summer internship
- Marketing/Business/Communications Majors are preferred. Intermediate level of knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Intern – Investment Banking- Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, Florham Park, NJ
The Intern will represent KBW by performing a variety of complex and confidential administrative duties in support of KBW Investment Banking. This is an opportunity to learn about the financial services industry and gain valuable experience while working on a common stock offering. The internship is expected to last between 6-8 weeks, commencing late-June and ending by mid-August and will reside in their Florham Park, NJ location.
Learn more about this paid internship opportunity
UBS Business management, Global Wealth Management Summer 2020 Internship- Warren, NJ
Are you a motivated self-starter? Can you take an assignment and run with it? If you’re ready to dive into a fast-paced, client-focused work environment, an internship may be the right fit for you. UBS welcome interns to become a part of their team. You will work with our experts and learn about the industry, our clients and our firm. This is an opportunity to gain valuable insight, develop new skills, and establish a network of mentors and business contacts. You’ll leave with a lot more than a job listing on your resume.
Market Research Intern-MetrixLab, Chatham, NJ
Are you intrigued in understanding consumer behavior? Have you ever wanted to be part of a Global company that has a small company feel? MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. A truly global digital research agency, they pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. They are looking for creative, energetic and ambitious individuals who are looking to gain market research experience through a paid internship opportunity. This is a great opportunity for anyone interested in learning the “ins-and-outs” of this industry.
Being an Intern at MetrixLab gives you the opportunity to:
- Develop your market research knowledge
- Unleash your creative genius
- Collaborate with talented people
- Let your project management skills shine
- Grow and evolve:
The candidate will research, process and analyze loan applications. Job responsibilities include working with Sales Officers to obtain borrower information and working with the Operations team to prepare the loan package. In time, the Credit Analyst is expected to attend the Investment Committee, and present/ make loan recommendations to both the CEO and Investment Managers. Furthermore, the candidate will:T
Public Finance Analyst Job at Raymond James -NYC
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you are interested in applying for this position.
Looking for more?
The Launch Career Communities Internships &Jobs of the Week blog is posted every Tuesday morning in every career community. Be sure to check out Handshake for more opportunities. Here is more information on Understanding Job Postings: How to Stay Safe on Handshake
Need help with an resume or cover letter? The Center for Internships and Career Development offers one-on-one coaching for interviews, resume/cover letter review and more. Sign up today on Handshake for an appointment!