Nautica E-Commerce Intern Summer 2020- Lyndhurst, NJ
- Ensuring the quality of our customer communication by regularly reviewing content and links, both in our email campaigns as well as on site
- Aid in QA and user testing of new website updates and functional enhancements
- Analyze competitive benchmarking to garner insights on industry best practices and user experience trends
- Tracking and optimizing EBay and other marketplace listings
- Assist in setting up promotions in E-commerce platforms
- Assist in visual, online merchandising
- Produce a variety of analyses focus on different digital areas
- Research and analyze potential new business opportunities in the digital space, including external vendor opportunities
- Participate in a variety of regular and vendor meetings and presentations
Learn more about this internship
Commercial Education Summer Intern- Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, Somerville, NJ
- Assist in the planning and execution of sales training programs
- Deliver value-added projects
- Collaborate with internal team and outside vendor to deliver training coursework
- Perform analysis of sales data and survey metrics into key learnings reports
- Prepare and deliver presentations
- Support internal team with digital learning expansion
Apply for this internship
2020 USGA IMPACT Marketing Design Intern at United States Golf Association, Liberty Corner, NJ
From the USGA Handicap System to national amateur championships, to modernizing the delivery of the game’s Rules and supporting sustainable golf course management practices, the United States Golf Association promotes the health of a game that inspires, challenges, and rewards like nothing else can.
Are you looking to join a dynamic team that works together to promote and conserve the true spirit of the game of golf?
The USGA is hiring a Marketing Design Intern with experience in producing strong designs and graphics for print and digital publications. The ideal candidate should have a strong design-forward skill-set to develop innovative design, branding and content creation. You will be tasked with design and production work for championship brand and promotional efforts, including collateral, print and digital advertising, on-signage and online/social media banners.
Learn more about this internship
Land is Life Executive & Development Assistant (remote)
Land is Life is seeking an Executive and Development Assistant to support the Executive Director’s daily activities along with the organization’s growing development opportunities and objectives. A successful candidate will thrive working in a flexible, remote and dynamic team and have an exceptional attention to detail, written and spoken communications skills and a passion for playing a key role in running an effective global nonprofit organization.
This is a remote position on a primarily virtual team. Our ideal candidate will be based in the San Francisco-Bay Area or New York City, but we will consider candidates based elsewhere who have ability to travel domestically and internationally on short notice and who have a high capacity to work independently and under flexible working hours as the Executive Director travels.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields (Anthropology, International Development/Studies /Relations, Nonprofit Management, Political Science, etc.)
- Spanish language fluency (written and spoken)
- Strong written and oral communications skills, including experience communicating with a range of audiences
- Ability to work remotely, nights, weekends, different time zones if needed
- Willingness to travel within and outside of the United States
- Strong time management skills including ability to multitask efficiently and effectively
Looking for more?
The Launch Career Communities Internships &Jobs of the Week blog is posted every Tuesday morning in every career community. Be sure to check out Handshake for more opportunities. Here is more information on Understanding Job Postings: How to Stay Safe on Handshake
Need help with an resume or cover letter? The Center for Internships and Career Development offers one-on-one coaching for interviews, resume/cover letter review and more. Sign up today on Handshake for an appointment!