Investor Relations Intern- Clear Channel Outdoor, NYC
This internship provides an opportunity to work with Clear Channel Outdoor in Investor Relations. Primary responsibilities include projects related to investor Relations.
- Read through equity security analyst reports on media industry, competitors and Clear Channel Outdoor and summarize for inclusion in weekly financial market update report. Additionally, identify potential issues with analyst assumptions or abnormalities.
- Create financial model and input analyst estimates when issued to create internal analyst consensus report.
- Monitor news issued by competitors, summarize and include in weekly financial market update report. Summarize transcripts of competitors participation in investor conferences for distribution to management.
- Create stock performance graphs for inclusion in monthly Board of Directors report
- Provide logistical support for Investor events.
- Attend Investor and business meetings.
- Assist on other projects and tasks as assigned.
- 4-year college degree in progress, focused on a business degree. Open to rising juniors.
- 3.0+ GPA.
- Interest in financial markets and media companies
UBS Business management, Global Wealth Management Summer 2020 Internship- Warren, NJ
Are you a motivated self-starter? Can you take an assignment and run with it? If you’re ready to dive into a fast-paced, client-focused work environment, an internship may be the right fit for you. UBS welcome interns to become a part of their team. You will work with our experts and learn about the industry, our clients and our firm. This is an opportunity to gain valuable insight, develop new skills, and establish a network of mentors and business contacts. You’ll leave with a lot more than a job listing on your resume.
Digital Marketing Intern-Bayer, Whippany, NJ
The primary responsibilities of this role, Intern, are to:
- Assist with executing digital marketing programs including strategy, creative development, search engine optimization, analytics, reporting, etc. from ideation through distribution (as assigned);
- Monitor competitive web and campaign activity and supply reports to cross-functional team as needed;
- Manage the quarterly competitive review process including data collection, analysis, and presentation development;
- Work closely with media and consumer promotions team-members and agency partners;
- Track and analyze digital campaign performance, make recommendations for optimizations, and supply individual brand analytic reports as requested;
- Participate on an as-needed basis to analyze promotional program performance and assist in developing lessons learned to prepare 2021 brand plans;
- Analyze category performance and recommend enhancements and optimizations for a cross-category delivery of digital efforts.
Learn more about this internship
Finance Intern, Brand Marketing- American Standard
The world’s leading bath and kitchen manufacturer is seeking someone currently pursuing his or her bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, or Accounting. Reporting to the Sr Manager, Brand Finance, the Finance Intern will take ownership of special financial projects for the Brand teams – AS, Grohe, and DXV. The successful candidate will work with the US Brand Mktg Finance organization to practically apply his/her theoretical knowledge of finance/accounting.
Looking for more?
The Launch Career Communities Internships &Jobs of the Week blog is posted every Tuesday morning in every career community. Be sure to check out Handshake for more opportunities. Here is more information on Understanding Job Postings: How to Stay Safe on Handshake
Need help with an resume or cover letter? The Center for Internships and Career Development offers one-on-one coaching for interviews, resume/cover letter review and more. Sign up today on Handshake for an appointment!