The Career Center remains committed to serving Drew students in this extraordinary time. We are prepared to provide many of our services remotely and are working closely with our employer partners to help keep you informed of their plans. Here are some services and tools we’re providing virtually:
Virtual workshops Monday through Thursday from 4 to 4:30 pm!
Each day, a different topic will be covered! Have your questions ready and take advantage of all the resources virtually available to you!|
- Mondays: Interview Prep Basics- How to survive the video interview!
- Tuesdays: Tips on How to Network and Connect Virtually
- Wednesdays: Job and Internship Search Basics
- Thursdays: Resume and Cover Letter Basics
Meet us on Zoom Monday through Thursday at 4 pm!
Here are additional ways you can connect with The Career Center:
- Appointments– All of our staff members are taking appointments each week. Read here on how to schedule your appointments directly in Handshake.
- Same Day Virtual “Drop Ins” Hours– Now available! Monday through Thursday from 12-2 you can Zoom in for 15-minute drop-ins to have any of your questions answered. Information and the link will be posted on Drew Today.
- Handshake– Apart from making appointments with our staff, check Handshake regularly as employers continue to post jobs and message students. You can also search for any virtual events that employers may be hosting.
- Digital Resources– launch.drew.edu contains a wealth of information on Career Interest communities, and career development skills. Weekly blog posts and internship opportunities will continue to be posted. Be sure to check out the many online resources on the Career Center page:
- Connect with a mentor – Each Launch Community has its own dedicated group of community and alum mentors. See someone you’re interested in speaking with? Click on their profile and ask to connect! We have a “How To” page dedicated being a good mentor and breaking the ice—have a look at some of the content there to get started.
We know this is a stressful time. If we can be of any assistance to you, please take advantage of the above resources or reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can contact our staff members directly.