Bilingual Insurance Navigator (French or Spanish Required)
- Provides education and enrollment services to individuals and small businesses about the State’s healthcare plans
- Achieves monthly contractual goals
- Builds partnerships with local communities for enrollment and referral purposes.
- Works at network partner sites to actively market and promote the program to target populations
- Guides individuals through the Marketplace’s enrollment process
- Enters service information into NADAP’s database, produces weekly enrollment reports, and writes post-event reports
- Works with onsite organizations to coordinate referrals for eligible participants
- Conducts outreach to community and participates in marketing events
- Identifies and contacts eligible participants, through face-to-face outreach, email, phone
- Schedules appointments with eligible participants, and follows-up with reminders, including phone and email contact
- Attends staff meetings, trainings and providing program updates to managers
- High school diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- One year of job-related experience preferably in enrollment and outreach activities
- Bilingual speaker is required (Spanish, French, preferred)
- Proficient with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and online research
- Able to present in group settings
- Positive attitude, flexibility, attention to detail, strong organizational skills and an ability to multitask
- Ability to work flexible hours with a rotating schedule. Working late nights and on weekends on occasion
- Comfortable with field work (approx. 50%)
More info here.
Employment Summer Intern
More info here.
Intern – Internal Process Management
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing; proficient in grammar, spelling and editing; and foster communications with business professionals and EDA staff
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality and deal effectively and diplomatically with business professionals and EDA staff
- Demonstrates respectful behavior and promotes teamwork and communication to encourage an interactive, cooperative, collaborative and customer focused work environment among division, EDA staff and external customers.
Looking for more?
The Launch Career Communities Internships &Jobs of the Week blog is posted every Tuesday morning in every career community. Be sure to check out Handshake for more opportunities. Here is more information on Understanding Job Postings: How to Stay Safe on Handshake
Need help with an resume or cover letter? The Center for Internships and Career Development offers one-on-one coaching for interviews, resume/cover letter review and more. Sign up today on Handshake for an appointment!