The Wells Fargo Junior Leaders Conference is a three day program designed to increase your understanding of financial services and the various businesses and career paths at Wells Fargo. A select group of high-performing students will be invited to participate. The conference is designed to be a best-in-class program to pipeline high-potential candidates. Wells Fargo will focus on candidates from diverse backgrounds who are female, American Indian/Alaskan Native, Asian, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latino, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, two or more races, LGBTQ, military veterans or students with disabilities for our junior summer internships.
Conference activities include:
· Early consideration for openings in 2021 Junior Summer Internships
· Professional development workshops
· Networking opportunities
· Panel discussions and senior speaker sessions
Below are the teams that will be participating (groups are subject to change):
· Enterprise Risk helps Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk over several key areas: operational, market, credit, compliance and domestic AML. They also focus on financial crimes and prevention.
· Wealth and Investment Management builds enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful, and objective advice, helping clients develop plans from retirement goals to business succession planning.
· Commercial Banking delivers a comprehensive suite of products and industry experience to serve the financial needs of companies with annual sales typically ranging from $5 million to $2 billion. As a leader in serving commercial customers, Wells Fargo offers financial services including credit and treasury management solutions as well as a specialized industries including Technology, Food, Beverage & Agribusiness, Investor Real Estate and Government.
· Commercial Real Estate provides financing services to real estate owners, developers, investors, and real estate investment trusts (REITs), through all stages of their growth and development.
· Commercial Capital is a market leader in providing working capital, sales financing, investment capital, trust services, strategic capital, and renewables project finance serving customers through six core businesses: Capital Finance, Commercial Distribution Finance, Equipment Finance, Renewable Energy & Environment Finance, and Specialty Finance.
· Wholesale Credit is responsible for overseeing the credit, model, and reputational risks associated with each of the Wholesale Banking lines of businesses. The group has oversight for all Wholesale credit decisions and portfolios.
Conference Dates and Locations
The 2020 hiring conferences will be:
· Charlotte, NC: September 15-17, 2020
· Minneapolis, MN: September 22-24, 2020
· Chandler, AZ: September 22-24, 2020
You will be selected to participate in one of the conferences based on your regional internship placement preference. Travel and meal expenses will be paid by Wells Fargo.
The program is open to juniors pursuing a bachelor’s degree in any major with an anticipated graduation date of December 2021 or May-June 2022. You must not already be committed to another 2021 summer internship in order to apply for the forum opportunity.
The application window will open May 4th – May 24th. To apply, visit www.wellsfargo.com/careers and search job ID 5544129 (Junior Leaders Conference and 2021 Summer Internship Program).