Gonzaga School of Law is inviting students to attend a variety of virtual opportunities to learn more about life during law school. These sessions are aimed at anyone seeking a law degree or interested in learning more about law school in general. Ranging from personal Zoom calls with an admissions counselor to information sessions about our unique Executive Two-Year J.D. program and its advantages. Check out their offerings below. Additionally, please explore the website for more information.
These various webinars will be covering topics regarding the JD/MBA Dual Degree, Financial Aid, Career Opportunities, Student Life, and more! To see the available virtual opportunities, dates they are available, and instructions for registering, please click here.
- Webinars will be offered at 12:00 PM (PST) on the following days:
- Is Exec. J.D. Right For Me? – February 16, March 9, and April 13, 2021
- JD/MBA Dual Degree Information Session – February 23, 2021
- Helping You Chart a Path to Success in Law School – March 2, 2021
- Current Law Student Panel – March 16, 2021
- Law School Clubs Fair – March 23, 2021
- Oh the Places You Could Go: Exploring Career Opportunities in Law – March 30, 2021
- Financing Your Legal Education – April 6, 2021
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email email@example.com or call our office at 509-313-5532.