The Center for Civic Engagement invites nominations for the 2020-2021 annual Civic Engagement Awards. These awards recognize and honor Drew’s contributions to our communities beyond the university. Nominate a person or group that deserves special recognition for their work and commitment to making the world a better place. Submit Nominations Here.
- The Collaborative Action Award is a student organization or community partner that leads an effective collaboration between the university and an external community to accomplish a community service or advocacy project.
- The Faculty Leadership Award will be given to a full-time faculty member in any school of Drew University who has demonstrated commitment to civic engagement through advocacy, teaching, or project development.
- The Staff Leadership Award will be given to a full-time staff member who has developed or supported opportunities for the Drew community to participate in activities that benefit others.
- The Graduate Student Community Action Award will be given to a student enrolled in the Theological School or the Caspersen School of Graduate Studies who has benefited a community outside of Drew by integrating an academic or creative endeavor with community engagement.
- The Thomas D. Sayles Jr. Student Award for Outstanding Service to the Community is awarded annually to a Junior undergraduate student, who, like the award’s namesake, has demonstrated an exceptional commitment and unselfish dedication to the Drew family and to the larger community through exemplary volunteer service.
LINK HERE to view the 2020 award winners!
**Note: Individuals or groups may be nominated for more than one award, but a separate nomination form must be submitted for each award.
For additional information contact email@example.com
Deadline for nominations: Monday, March 15, 2021
Submit Nominations Here
SAVE THE DATE:
VIRTUAL CIVIC ENGAGEMENT SHOWCASE & AWARDS
Tuesday, April 13, 2021
(Time to be confirmed)