Looking for a way to earn credit and have a unique immersive experience this summer? Check out Drew’s signature Summer on Wall Street Program. (offered virtually summer 2021)
The Summer on Wall Street brings Drew University students into the financial district to learn from professionals who work in the financial world, and to visit the places that are so integral to the U.S. economy. You will take a critical look at Wall Street’s operations, learn the economics behind the transactions, explore the district’s history, and discuss ethical and moral issues. At the end of the semester, you will have a deep understanding of the role of Wall Street within the rest of the economy, as well as an appreciation for topics and controversies affecting New York’s financial sector.
Application Deadline: May 7th
Learn more and to access an application, click HERE.
- Virtual Summer 2021 Immersive Experience
- Earn 8 credits
- Study the institutions and operations of financial markets
- Learn from professionals who work in the financial world
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Drew student with sophomore, junior or senior standing
- Have completed Principles of Microeconomics and Principles of Macroeconomics
- Be in good academic and disciplinary standing