Logging In To Launch and Setting Community and Interest Preferences
Check Out This Quick Video To Help You Get Started
- Visit: http://launch.drew.edu
- Click on “Log in” link located in the upper right hand corner
- Click on the “Sign In With School ID” button
- Enter your Drew University email credentials and click the “Log in” button
Updating Your Profile
- In the upper right corner of the page you will see a drop down menu that says, “Welcome (Your Name). Click on it to see the dropdown menu.
- Choose “Preferences” and click the “Next” button on the Basic Information page.
- The next page is the Preferences page. This is where you can customize your interests, which will inform what information is sent to you in Launch Update messages. You can choose blog topics, types of opportunities that interest you, events, and your career communities preferences.
- You can choose as few or as many communities and interest areas as you wish. Once you have made your selections, click the “Next” button located on the lower right hand corner of the page.
- Next you can set the frequency for which you will receive newsletters. The default is weekly, which we recommend. Your other choices are monthly or daily.
- After you have made your selections, click the “Finish” button and you are done.
- You can revise your preferences at any time by following this process.