Connect your passion for action with your academic and co-curricular interests at Drew.
Drew’s focus on experiential learning through the new Launch program means plenty of opportunities for real world experience. You can fulfill an immersive experience requirement through
- A Community Based Learning class: learn while benefiting community.
- An internship with a nonprofit or government agency: gain professional experience while adding to the world’s good.
Other Opportunities Include:
- Become certified as a Drew Changebuilder by completing 40 hours of community service.
- Alternative Break Programs offer service trips to Appalachia, Puerto Rico, New Orleans, and more.
- The Drew Student Voter Project is committed to increasing Drew students’ participation in our democracy.
- Clubs and sports teams often include serving others in their mission.
For more information about volunteer and civic opportunities, join the Social Impact Career Community and/or contact Amy Sugerman at the Center for Civic Engagement via email at email@example.com or in her office at Davies House.