Your student made a smart move in choosing Drew—and getting all the benefits of Launch along with it. Maybe you’re familiar with Launch from an open house, or maybe you’re curious after hearing your son or daughter mention it. You’ve come to the right place to learn more about Launch, our new undergraduate experience that puts Drew students on the path to life and career readiness.
Explore the powerful opportunities available on Launchpad. Resources found here help Drew students to:
Build Mentor Networks
Drew Connect is our online gateway for students, alums, parents or family members, and community members to form purposeful mentorship connections. And our Career Communities and Affinity/Identity Communities provide curated spaces for expanding networks and accessing opportunities in shared areas of interest.
Become a Mentor
Mentors are the rocket fuel for Launch. You make a meaningful contribution to a promising Drew student while adding to the world’s good. So head over to Drew Connect, create an account, and join one or more of our Career or Identity/Affinity Communities. It’s that easy.
More Ways to Engage
You can make a major difference in the life, impact or success of a Drew student:
- Share Career Insights. Students love to hear the inside scoop from guest speakers and panelists.
- Tap New Talents. Help us identify the skills your industry wants—and we can teach.
- Partner on Research. Collaboration with Drew advances knowledge in more ways than one.
- Find an Intern. Our students make top-notch interns (and future coworkers).
- Hire a Graduate. Drewids are workplace ready from day one.
- Learn About Clubs and Events. Something is always happening at Drew. Your student can get in on the action of this dynamic on-campus community through our Events or Experience pages.
- Find Immersive Experiences. Every Drew student graduates with at least two real-world experiences, from research to internships to study abroad. Check under the Explore Opportunities and How To tabs for the many exciting ways to fulfill our immersive learning requirements.
- Explore Job Opportunities. Central to Launch is career development and readiness for every student. Launchpad can connect your student with internships, on-campus employment, and full-time jobs and employers.
Like what you see? Get involved! We value the expertise of parents and family members and encourage you to join our Launch mentorship network.
Run, don’t walk to see Drew University’s Fall Dance show 2019, Conflict and Chaos!
November 21–22 | 7:30 p.m.
November 23 | 2 p.m.
“Performed through powerful movements created by Drew student choreographers, the theme of the fall dance show is Conflict …
We undertake creative pursuits such as writing, acting, drawing, or dancing simply because we enjoy them. Intuitively, we know that creativity is good for us, and our creative passions make us happy. But what does science have to say about …
The Caspersen School Alumni Council in conjunction with Drew University’s Department of Alumni and Parent Relations, hosted its FIRST Caspersen School of Graduate Studies Alumni Open Mic “Café” Event on Friday, October 25, 2019 from 7 to 9 p.m. Alum …
Dana Brooks is an Occupational Therapist. Everyday she helps people adapt to and overcome challenging situations related to injury or illness. Her motto is, “If I can do it, you can.” And knows what she is talking about, because Dana …