Spend summer, winter or spring break on an international course, designed and led by Drew faculty, where language and research skills meet real world experience. ShortTRECs are offered annually and are open to Drew students of all majors. Programs range from 2- 8-credits and can be between one and four weeks in length.
- Winter and Spring Break: October 1
- Summer: February 1
Costs and Financial Assistance
The cost of Drew’s shortTRECs vary by program. What is included in that program cost will vary by program, too. Most program costs include tuition, housing and educational and cultural activities. Airfare and meals may or may not be included, depending on program location. Please see the individual program descriptions for details.
Admission to programs offered by the Center for Global Education (CGE) is by application as places in CGE programs are limited. All application materials must be received by the application closure date to be considered. Please consult the individual program descriptions for eligibility requirements and to apply.
Spring Break 2022
- Spanish Language and Culture in Barcelona
- Environmental Psychology
- Healthcare and Human Development in South Africa
- Psychology of Group Conflict and Reconciliation
- Literary Island: Writing Workshops in Greece
- Culture as Spectacle: Commodifying Confucius
- The French Connection: Language and Culture in Paris
- Italian Language, Art, Culture and Community-Based Learning
- Theatre Immersion in London
- Art and Culture in Provence
- Rome: History of a City