Ernst & Young LLP is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services they deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. EY develops outstanding leaders who team to deliver on their promises to stakeholders. In so doing, they play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
To kick off the summer, Ernst & Young LLP is holding a Virtual Career Roundtable for 25 students across a broad number of majors. The Virtual EY roundtable discussions will take place on June 17, 2020 from 12:00pm – 1:30pm, and are designed to:
- Expand career opportunities
- Explore industry innovations
- Build professional networks
- Engage in experiential learning
- Build a pathway to success.
The following criteria must be met to apply:
- Full-time student enrolled at one of New Jersey’s independent colleges or universities
- Pursuing one of the majors listed below
- Currently enrolled as a junior or in the third year of study
- Overall minimum GPA of 3.2
- Demonstrates commitment to community engagement
- Complete application including personal statement and resume
This opportunity is open to the following majors:
- Actuarial Science
- Business Information Systems
- Computer Information Systems
- Computer Science/Computer Engineering/
- Industrial/Mechanical Engineering
- Info Management/Info Science/Info Systems/
- Management Information Systems
- Operations Management/Research
A seat at the virtual table will be held for 25 students. EY will coordinate professionals to match the majors of students selected to participate. Applicants will be selected on a rolling basis. All application must be received by June 5th to allow for follow-up and coordination.
Interested candidates should apply here.