TUESDAY, AUGUST 4th – Noon to 1:30 p.m.
Ernst & Young Virtual Career Roundtable
ICFNJ thanks Ernst & Young, LLP for launching this new opportunity. The August 4th event will be the first in a series of career roundtables open to students seeking both traditional and innovative career options for their majors.
Ernst & Young LLP is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services they deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. EY develops outstanding leaders who team to deliver on their promises to stakeholders. In so doing, they play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
A seat at the virtual table will be held for 25 students. EY will coordinate professionals to match the majors of students selected to participate. Applicants will be selected on a rolling basis. All applications must be received by July 24th to allow for follow-up and student selection.
The following criteria must be met to apply:
- Full-time student enrolled at one of New Jersey’s independent colleges or universities
- Pursuing one of the majors listed below
- Currently enrolled as a junior or in the third year of study
- Overall minimum GPA of 3.2
- Demonstrates commitment to community engagement
- Complete application including personal statement and resume
This opportunity is open to the following majors:
- Actuarial Science
- Business Information Systems
- Computer Information Systems
- Computer Science/Computer Engineering/
- Industrial/Mechanical Engineering
- Info Management/Info Science/Info Systems/
- Management Information Systems
- Operations Management/Research
Interested candidates should apply by completing an application form. Students must also submit a resume, unofficial transcript and letter of reference. Letters of reference will be accepted after deadline unprecedented circumstances impacting ability to reach reference contacts in a timely manner.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Please see flyer for event info.