J.P.Morgan AWM & ModernGuild Finance Bootcamp
Location: Virtual, United States
We hope you are staying safe and productive during this time. We know a lot of you are anxious about networking with companies and securing internship and full-time opportunities. That’s why we are excited to share that J.P. Morgan’s Asset & Wealth Management (AWM) division and ModernGuild are teaming up to create a virtual Finance Bootcamp Series for Winter 2021 and Summer 2022 undergraduates at no cost. You will have the opportunity to learn critical industry skills while being able to connect with J.P. Morgan’s AWM division virtually and gain insight into their business.
They will share information about their AWM Early ID Programs (EIP) – Launching Leaders and Winning Women. These programs offer students who self-identify as Black, Hispanic and Native American a valuable introduction to a successful career in financial services, along with an award and internship opportunities. To learn more about the Finance Bootcamp Series, see the outline below and flyer attached. Click the link to the right to sign-up today!
Finance Bootcamp Series Outline:
- Candidate Enrollment – Present through June 4: Candidates enroll in the Finance Bootcamp Series. Upon completing a ModernGuild finance profile, candidates await a notification on June 5 to RSVP for the individual bootcamp workshops and a kickoff webinar with J.P. Morgan’s Asset & Wealth Management (AWM) division.
- Attend Company Webinar – June 10 or June 11: Candidates attend a webinar led by J.P. Morgan AWM practitioners. They will share insights on the business and give insights on the processes for being selected for available opportunities.
- Finance Bootcamp – June 15 through June 27: Candidates attend four, one-hour finance bootcamp sessions led by MG mentor. Topics covered include: modeling basics, accounting, financial statement analysis, valuation basics, and the three main valuation methodologies.
- Company Office Hours – June 29 through July 3: After the conclusion of the finance bootcamp workshops, select candidates will be invited to attend either 1:1 or small group office hours with J.P. Morgan AWM practitioners.
- Company Interviews: Based on need and strength of candidate applications along with bootcamp and webinar engagement, select candidates may be invited to interview with J.P. Morgan’s AWM division for the aforementioned opportunities.