Technology Development Program (TDP)
TDP is a robust technology focused learning experience for technology analysts. TDP provides opportunities to work across industry and geography; builds technical skills in high demand areas; leverages market trends, business processes, and digital landscapes to educate analysts in serving clients; and equips analysts with technology-based education and training forums, various professional and social engagements, and leadership opportunities throughout Accenture.
Highlights of what you could do.
- Create and deliver platform and custom-designed solutions for world class clients
- Build bold new business models via application management and implementation services
- Co-create proof of concept for new or emerging technologies with our clients
- Utilize programming skills to design and build client applications
- Define complex requirements, configure, and test within leading business application packages
- Leverage our alliances with leading companies – such as SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, Salesforce, Workday, Cisco, among others – to drive and accelerate real business impact
- Discover and exploit vulnerabilities and security flaws in business web applications
- Monitor use of computer files / intellectual property and regulate access to safeguard information
- Work or coursework with two or more programming languages (ex. Java, Python, Ruby, etc.)
- Work or coursework with modern frameworks (ex. Angular.js, Node.js, etc.)
- Programming-related projects in Web Design, Game design and/or Mobile Application Design
- Work or coursework with lifecycle data management, supply chain, finance, etc.
- Strong interest in security, work ethic, solid technical aptitude, excellent communication skills, leadership, attention to detail, and experience working on a team
In order to be considered, you must select you are interested in the “Technology Development Program” with your first location choice as “Nashville”.