Our story starts with a simple universal truth: Every business is a people business.
At Alight, our teams focus every day on unlocking the potential of teams everywhere through our industry-leading health & benefits, wealth management, and HR technologies. We support 30M users and their families every day and are proud to serve 70% of the Fortune 100.
We’re growing our team of product innovators working on next-gen products to help people and organizations thrive. We build industry-defining web, mobile, and third-party integrations that drive hundreds of millions of employee interactions every year. We’re on a mission to bring clarity and confidence to employees and employers across the full spectrum of HR.
Our Digital Consumer Products team delivers web, mobile, and third-party experiences that drive hundreds of millions of employee interactions every year. We use data, AI, cutting-edge technology and a design thinking approach to bring tomorrow’s solutions to life today. We’re redefining the HR experience through our next-gen products – so, if turning strategic vision into tangible reality sounds like your jam – read on!
We’re looking for a Digital Business Analyst to help us achieve our Product vision by conducting stakeholder interviews, conducting market & competitive research, documenting requirements, and supporting project delivery. The Business Analyst is responsible for validating solutions during and after project delivery to ensure the solution has satisfied the business requirements. This is a great work from home opportunity!
- Drive alignment with cross-functional partners (Design, Engineering, PMO, Business)
- Gather business requirements via stakeholder interviews
- Develop business and financial models for business rationale & impact analysis
- Manage requirements within tracking & documentation tools (Confluence, Jira, DevOps)
- Participate in user acceptance testing, developing and executing acceptance testing scripts
- Capture meeting notes & takeaways; ensure any action items are resolved
- Proactively identify and manage project risks, escalating issues as needed
- Monitor market trends, benchmarks, and best practices; conduct market & competitive analyses
Qualifications & Experience
- 3-5 years business analyst experience delivering web and/or mobile products or working at a management consultancy / agency
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical or business area (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Strong perspective on great digital consumer and/or enterprise experiences
- Domain experience in benefits, healthcare, financial or HR technology a plus
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and proven ability to engage different audiences
- Strong attention to detail and work with tight deadlines
- Self-Starter that demonstrates discipline and motivation in all aspects of job performance.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audience.