Overview: The Program Coordinator manages logistics to support the development and implementation of AMC Networks’ Diversity Equity & Inclusion Accelerator Initiative. The Program Coordinator will act as the liaison between the external fellows, AMC Networks executives, and our DEI consultant group to ensure deliverables are received and the established timeline is met. The Program Coordinator will also oversee all logistical elements of the program creation and implementation including managing the program’s budget, calendaring and organizing events such as the speaker series, workshops, mentor/fellow meet-ups and things related to the day-of execution of programs.
· Track day-to-day administrative tasks, including tracking the set budget, checking in with the fellows, setting up meetings, and coordinating with internal and external stakeholders to keep the project going.
· Responsible for organizing action items that result from weekly GFS Design Committee Meetings.
· Coordinate with internal mentors and GFS fellows to ensure that the fellows meet with their mentors regularly, and to answer any logistical questions related to fellowship.
· Schedule and communicate events and/or planning meetings related to GFS sponsored events, networking etc. and ensure that the fellows and the internal stakeholders attend.
· Any other administrative tasks as needed related to GFS.
· At least 2+ years of experience being a coordinator, administrative assistant, or other roles similar to the former.
· Experience managing a budget
· Excellent communication skills
· Experience with travel and event coordination
· Passion for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion