Intern supports the Public Relations team in their efforts to promote AMC Entertainment Networks’ brands and original programming in an effort to gain meaningful experience in the entertainment industry and learn the inner workings of TV and entertainment publicity. The Public Relations Intern will assist the PR team in all aspects of daily publicity duties including compiling daily press breaks, maintaining and updating publicity resources, databases and internal press materials, assisting on-site at events, assisting with event logistics and travel itineraries, writing and occasionally liaising with journalists and outside vendors, and researching publicity opportunities.
- Able to work remotely or in-person 5 days per week from the end of December – end of May
- Currently enrolled at an accredited university
- Strong attention to detail
- Interest in the TV/entertainment industry and publicity
- Strong written and oral communication
- Proficiency in Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel