Location: Frederick, MD
We are currently seeking candidates who are working towards obtaining a bachelor’s degree in computer science, business or related field for a hybrid internship assignment during the summer of 2021.
- Design and develop immersive content and materials for end user support of business systems tools and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Gather requirements and needs from stakeholders. Design and develop training solutions using immersive and interactive technologies (e.g. AR/VR) and/or multimedia. Intern will be exposed to innovative technologies and pharmaceutical development operations.
To participate in the AstraZeneca Intern Program, students must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Rising junior or senior (undergraduate) or master-level student pursuing a degree in computer science, business or related field.
- Office 365 Suite and Mac applications. SharePoint is a plus.
- Previous experience in multimedia development and editing tools (e.g. Adobe Suite), graphic design, movie/sound editing, 3D Modeling.
- Previous experience in MS Guides and Hololens is a plus.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Interviewing, Research, and Data gathering skills.