JOB TITLE: Systems Integration Coordinator (Technical Integration Analyst)
REPORTS TO: Supervisor, Implementation
BNED is seeking entry-level candidates with an enthusiasm for systems and client support. The Systems Integration Coordinator will be responsible for integrating Barnes & Noble College’s systems and services to university systems for the benefit of the student experience.
The incumbent will be responsible for assisting in projects that involve Barnes & Noble College’s stores and their clients. He/She will be directly involved in communications to the client, field representatives (regional managers, territory VPs) and field store partners.
- Serve as an advocate for retail store and continually provide outstanding customer service when engaged with clients
- Build out processes to support client on-boarding tasks
- Acquire knowledge of any utility related to a job task from the business applications team
- Communicate any issues found and see through to resolution
- Additional responsibilities as required
- Complies at all times with the Standards, Policies and Code of Business Conduct and Ethics as outlined in the Employee Handbook
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience with client support
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and facilitation skills
- Strong relationship building/networking skills
- Ability to efficiently acquire and utilize new skills in response to change
- Ability to negotiate with various business and IT groups
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving ability
- Ability to prioritize and work on several tasks simultaneously in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Working knowledge of SAML, XML and Shibboleth
- Experience with Networking concepts
- Knowledge of Student Information Systems and/or Learning Management systems
- Knowledge of software development life cycle
- Knowledge of application software package implementation
- Knowledge of application integration
Project coordination is key to this role. The Technical Integration Analyst will be in communication with his/her end users and the IT department. There are times where this position will interact with internal and 3rd party developers as well as school contacts.
Barnes & Noble Education, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.