· Collaborates with hiring managers to understand the needs and roles to be filled; reviews job descriptions for vacancies.
· Assists with the development and revision of specifications and job descriptions for selected positions.
· Identifies the most effective methods for recruiting and attracting candidates.
· Improves candidate pool by reaching out to new recruiting sources, developing branding channels, etc.
· Drafts recruitment advertisements; posts and/or places ads in the most effective digital and/or print media for open positions.
· Identifies appropriate candidates and assesses their qualifications through review of their resumes, interviews, and other forms of communications.
· Connects qualified candidates with hiring managers.
· Maintains contact with candidates to keep them apprised of the status of their applications and manages correspondence to candidates to facilitate the hiring process.
· Coordinate with HR and IT departments to initiate and complete the on-boarding process.
· Facilitates contacts by creating and maintaining a presence in the technical/industry community and marketplace.
· Maintain the highest level of expertise and knowledge in areas of specialty and industry.
· Provide insights and recommendations to management regarding improving work results, procedures, and strategies.
· Attends job fairs and industry conferences; runs company booth at job fairs.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Marketing or related major and 1+ years related experience in HR. Master’s Degree preferred.
· Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
· Excellent communication skills to be able to communicate effectively and in a professional manner.
· Highly preferred candidates also have strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail and communication
· Ability to work independently, solve problems and apply analytical judgment
· Demonstrated proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
· Position is located in East Windsor, NJ