PARALEGAL ASSISTANT INTERNSHIP
This role provides support services to our attorneys on legal matters. The ideal candidate is a recent college graduate who would welcome the opportunity to work for a leading law firm. This position is ideal for a candidate who might be going to law school in 2/3 years.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Maintain notes regarding the progress of ongoing projects.
· Draft cover letters and other basic correspondence.
· Data entry and updates to spreadsheets and various project trackers.
· Play a hands-on role in the management and progression of major firm projects.
· Assist in the filing and e-filing of applications and reports to government agencies.
· Participate in client communications.
· Conduct legal research using LexisNexis.
· Prepare and proofread legal documents.
· Prepare new case memos and close file request forms.
· Prepare check requests, credit card authorizations, and expense reports.
- Coordinate the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, NJLS, etc.)
· Organize firm records including the scanning, photocopying, faxing, filing and collating of various media.
· Perform various administrative duties on an as-needed basis.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1. No prior office experience required, but pre-law or related major preferred.
2. Must be detail-oriented and accurate.
3. Must be able to multi-task and prioritize duties.
4. Must be proficient on personal computer using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe and similar desktop software.
5. Have strong communication skills and be a self-starter.
6. Must be respectful of confidentiality and discretion.
About Bevan, Mosca & Giuditta, P.C.
Bevan, Mosca & Giuditta, P.C. provides a wide variety of legal services with a focus on delivering exceptional results. We strive to provide our clients with the utmost attention and expertise, with a special focus in those areas where the law, government and public policy intersect. Working largely with corporate clients, we create effective solutions to the many legal and regulatory issues businesses increasingly face.
Please submit resume to: email@example.com.