Catalent is seeking an Associate QC Scientist to join our growing team in Bloomington, Indiana.
As an Associate QC Scientist, your primary duty will be to provide quality control environmental monitoring, critical utility systems, in-process, finished products, stability, cleaning process, and analytical method validation testing according to SOPs, cGMPs and regulatory guidelines.
This is a full time salaried position. The shift is Sun – Thur 11pm to 7:30am.
Catalent Pharma Solutions in Bloomington, Indiana is a state of the art, GMP manufacturing facility, providing one million sq/ft of a drug substance manufacturing, drug product manufacturing, and related pharmaceutical services. This award-winning facility helps customers accelerate biologic drug development programs and bring better treatments to help patients live better, healthier lives.
Catalent is committed to a Patient First culture through excellence in quality and compliance, and to the safety of every patient, consumer and Catalent employee.
- Performing and reviewing testing during phases of production
- Providing technical peer review of testing data
- Writing/revising technical documents including laboratory procedures, protocols and technical reports
- Independently utilizing microbiological instrumentation such as Sterility Isolator and Plate Reader
- Performing testing using methodologies such as EM, Endotoxins, Bioburden, Sterility and recognizing atypical/out of specification (OOS) results
- Perform investigation to determine root cause and implement corrective and preventive actions
- Bachelor’s degree in science field with 0-3 years of experience OR
- Master’s degree in science field with 0-2 years of experience
- GMP experience preferred
- Must be able to read and understand English-written job instructions and safety requirements.
- Defined career path and annual performance review and feedback process
- Diverse, inclusive culture
- Potential for career growth on an expanding team within an organization dedicated to preserving and bettering lives
- Competitive salary with quarterly bonus potential
- Community engagement and green initiatives
- Generous 401K match and Paid Time Off accrual
- Medical, dental and vision benefits effective day one of employment
- Tuition Reimbursement
- On-site fitness center and wellness programs
Catalent’s standard leadership competencies that are used to interview and for Performance & Development:
- Leads with Integrity and Respect
- Delivers Results
- Demonstrates Business Acumen
- Fosters Collaboration and Teamwork
- Champions Change
- Engages and Inspires
- Coaches and Develops