- Learn various job functions within the Managed Care industry and explore various career opportunities
- Apply academic knowledge and learn new skills by contributing to various projects
- Research various legal, regulatory, and other topics within functional area and industry
- Attend training and development presentations to enhance professional competencies
- Learn about various processes and functions within the Managed Care industry and develop professionally by contributing to projects that support the business.
High school diploma or equivalent. Must be enrolled in an undergraduate program at an accredited university or college, preferably in a field related to the hiring department through the internship period.
- Analyze monthly financial results & forecasts of international entities
- Report and analyze G&A expense detail of corporate international departments
- Create and update ad hoc financial reports utilizing excel and internal financial systems
- Assist with special projects including operations and partnerships with other departments
- Excel (basic formulas) & PowerPoint
- Strong presentation & communication skills
- Enrollment in finance or business undergraduate program.