Business Intelligence Data Analyst
Chase Cost Management (CCM) is seeking a Business Data Analyst
We are seeking a strong Qlik developer/analyst that will provide data discovery and data visualization solutions for CCM client focused dashboards. The objective of this role is to provide data analysis and reporting support. The primary function of this position will be to design, code and test solutions in collaboration with internal analysts, client owners, SME’s and other team members. The individual will provide strong analytical and reporting support to the CCM staff and will report to Director, Operations.
The candidate will work directly with the key management to understand the division’s business environment and needs and will identify and document relevant project documents and related data to project, process and specification details. This is a virtual position which can be in the Eastern or Central time zones.
● Develop dashboards of CCM service performance utilizing Qlik and maintain its currency and web access.
● Understands business context, problems and communicates them clearly in written and oral format.
● Become a local data expert for use of Qlik at CCM.
● Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases.
● Assist with data imports, with a focus on maintaining consistency and data validation.
● Consistently monitor readiness reports to identify new gaps in SQL data as they arise.
● Assist with quality assurance across systems by performing unit testing, system testing, validation, and user acceptance testing.
● Ensure data quality throughout all stages of acquisition and processing, including such areas as data sourcing/collection, generation, normalization, transformation, alignment/mapping, etc.
● Performs data entry and corrections of data in CCM systems.
● Work with the team to support the development of operational measures, targets, and thresholds that would be useful to report to clients, derived from CCM data.
● Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
● Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Math, Data Analytics, Business, Economics, Finance or Accounting.
● Good interpersonal communicator and teamwork skills
● Solid Microsoft Excel and GSuite
● Experience with Business Intelligence (Qlik preferred), Analytics and Data Management
● Experience with large data sets across multiple data sources
● Ability to update and write SQL code to extract data from source systems
● Self-motivated, results-driven professional who consistently delivers high quality work
● Project management skills, including excellent organizational and time management skills
Job type: Full or part time