JOIN OUR TALENT COMMUNITY BY CLICKING APPLY.
-> The quickest way to get your resume reviewed by our recruiting team is to submit your information to our talent community. The recruiting team is actively reviewing submissions to identify a fit for our open data science roles. If you meet the qualifications, they’ll contact you to discuss further.
In this role you will serve as analytics liaison between business and technical teams to drive results and enhanced value though improved delivery of impactful analytic insights, improved data visualization and statistical analyses as part of an Enterprise-wide initiative.
The Advisor will work within a high-performing analytics team, using new technologies to develop and deliver solution-oriented products that drive innovation in our business.
The ideal candidate will have:
Business acumen and experience to generate customized, actionable insights in a data-driven and deadline-oriented environment
Strong computer science and quantitative skills to extract maximum value from CVS Health’s data assets
Hands-on business experience with statistical programming (SAS,R, Python) as well as advanced data science concepts (e.g., regression modeling, time-series forecasting, classification, data clustering, time series forecasting, advanced machine learning techniques).
A day in the life of this position involves:
– Collaborating with other highly skilled analytics colleagues within Retail Pharmacy Enterprise Analytics team to derive business insights from our data assets
– Rapidly developing a deep understanding of CVS data and processes across multiple lines of business as well as serving as SME and data steward for others in the application and use of our data
– Developing predictive models and machine learning algorithms to facilitate business growth and profitability
– Performing ad-hoc analyses by innovatively segmenting product and store level data to unlock insights
– Structuring and executing against analytic road-maps to meet both short- and long-term needs of our business stakeholders
– Diligently addressing obstacles as they appear
– Demonstrating your curiosity to learn about enterprise initiatives that include data and business intelligence solutions
– Supporting the development and maintenance of data