Reporting to the Business Manager, the Administrative Assistant will perform secretarial, administrative and accounts payable duties, working as an interface between the coaches and the finance department, ensuring that debtors are paid and that coaches have what they need to compete.
Description of Duties
● Answer phones, distribute mail, monitor office supply stock, file paperwork
● Create Athletics contracts for games
● Submit payment requests for officials, meal money and other non-PO vendors
● Submit deposits to cashier or advancement, depending on the type of deposit
● Reconcile and submit credit card logs
● Ensure that Team game schedules are current, and maintain travel, meal money and boxed meal request/logs
● Strong work ethic, detail oriented
● Familiar with finances, counting cash, tallying checks and reconciling deposits
● Proficient in Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Forms and Google Docs
● Strong interpersonal skills, outgoing
● Freshman or Sophomore Student Athletes preferred, as they understand the department and there is considerable training, so we would like them to work for multiple years.
Provided Training and Direction
● General business interpersonal skills, how to answer the telephone, deal with difficult customers.
● Administrative processes needed to support the department
● Filing, Bookkeeping, payment tracking and reconciliation skills
Relevant Launch Career Communities
Arts, Communications, & Languages
Transferable Skills to be Developed