Box Office Staff: The box office staff is responsible for overseeing all box office activities, from taking reservations to handling tickets and money received from ticket sales. Responsible person, who is personable, must be good with people and numbers.
Description of Duties
● Reconciling Box office receipts at the end of each shift.
● Taking reservations via e-mail and phone.
● Dealing with patrons on the evening of the show – handing out tickets, solving problems.
● Good interpersonal skills
● Someone who is good with numbers- basic math.
Provided Training and Direction
● Teach box office protocols
● Professional protocols phone and e-mail etiquette
Relevant Launch Career Communities
Arts, Communications, & Languages
Business, Finance, & Entrepreneurship
Transferable Skills to be Developed