The Center for Global Education inspires students to travel, rethink, explore and connect by offering high quality educational programs, both domestic and abroad. We are seeking a Promotion Coordinator to assist in marketing and advertising efforts in order to help reach target enrollment goals. The Promotion Coordinator will build awareness about the Center and its mission among various constituencies; promote programs, events, and deadlines; and use social media to advocate for education abroad. This position is for 6-8 hours per week. Hours are flexible.
· Develop/manage social networking tools such as Facebook and Instagram to promote Drew’s global education programs, and for global education students and faculty to communicate with each other and with the Center for Global Education.
· Develop and post weekly Drew Today updates on CGE activities.
· Plan and advertise program information meetings in consultation with faculty directors.
· Develop print pieces and Power Point presentations.
· Assist with development of stories in venues such as the Acorn, Drew Magazine and Launch newsletter.
· Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and how they can be used to promote programs and events, build recognition for programs and advocate for education abroad.
· Strong organizational skills; must be able to keep track of multiple projects and complete assignments in a timely manner.
· Excellent writing skills; ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format.
· Ability to update content remotely using personal laptop and/or smartphone.
· Ability to exercise good judgment in development and placement of content as outlined by Drew and Center for Global Education social media policies.