The Art Department is seeking a work study student to help with digital and social media production for the 2021-2022 academic year. Responsibilities will include helping to manage communication and promotion of visiting artist talks, gallery openings and student work or program-related media provided by faculty. The assistant will work directly with the Art Department Chair, the Art Department Technician and/or faculty who are planning events.
Description of Duties
● Writing, copy editing, and posting content on social media platforms
● Managing and editing images for the Art Department
● Assisting in the creation and maintenance of Art Department websites
● Strong image file editing and management skills
● Expertise with Instagram, Facebook, and WordPress
● Excellent writing and copy editing for social media posts
● Experience with an application that share content across multiple platforms
● Enthusiasm for Art Department Programs!
Relevant Launch Career Communities
Arts, Communications, & Languages
Technology, Engineering, and Sustainability
Transferable Skills to be Developed