House Manager: Runs the house during a performance. Must be able to deal with patrons. Someone who is good with people and extremely responsible. Must be cool headed in emergencies and be able to think on their feet.
Description of Duties
● Audience management before, during and after performances.
● Organizes and oversees volunteer ushers
● Works with Box Office team and Stage Management
● Good interpersonal skills
● Someone who is cool headed and able to handle the unexpected.
Provided Training and Direction
● Teach house management protocols
Relevant Launch Career Communities
Arts, Communications, & Languages
Transferable Skills to be Developed