The Office of Instructional Technology supports the instructional mission of the University. This requires support for both our faculty and student populations. This position will handle Tier 1 support and free up full-time staff to handle larger projects affecting the academic community. This position works with confidential information and requires compliance with the University confidentiality agreement.
Description of Duties:
- Provide Tier 1 support for Moodle and basic troubleshooting
- Provide basic Zoom support
- Staff the ITC help chat (If needed)
- Create documentation to provide guidance on supported technologies.
- Assist students with poster printing
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team structure
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Customer-service focus
- Experience with Moodle, Zoom and Google Suite
- Knowledge of Moodle
- Knowledge of Zoom
- Knowledge of Google Suite
- Orientation and overview of position.
- Training on policies and procedures.
- Other on-the-job training, including training on advanced features of Moodle, Kaltura, Zoom and other educational technologies.
Opportunities for Skill Development:
This position supports students’ professional growth through the development of transferable skills in the following areas:
- Critical thinking/problem solving
- Analytical Skills
- Time management
- Professionalism/work ethic