The Production Coordinator will provide clerical and organizational support to the production processes of Department of Theatre and Dance. Job duties include but are not limited to: maintaining the department callboard, updating the department production calendar, audition outreach, distribution and collection of various forms and documents. The Production Coordinator will work most closely with the Stage Management Supervisor, but should also expect to complete tasks for the Technical Director and head of Design.
Description of Duties
● Maintain department call board
● Update production calendar
● Other administrative tasks surrounding production.
● Good interpersonal and communication skills
Provided Training and Direction
● Provided by Stage management Supervisor based on worker skill set.
Relevant Launch Career Communities
Arts, Communications, & Languages
Transferable Skills to be Developed