This position will support the Launch Center/Career Center’s Launch Catalyst with the editing and posting of Student/Alumni/Employer/Faculty Spotlights and assisting with the curation of the Arts, Communications, and Languages and Business, Finance and Entrepreneurship Career Communities Launchpad pages.
Description of Duties
● Research and post articles, events, resources, and jobs/internships for two Career Communities on the Launchpad website.
● Assist in editing and posting Student/Alumni/Faculty and Employer Spotlights on the Launchpad website.
● Excellent writing, editing, and research skills.
● Attention to detail.
● Ability to multi-task.
● Strong organizational skills.
Provided Training and Direction
● Launchpad website navigation
● Other training as needed
Relevant Launch Career Communities
Arts, Communications, & Languages
Business, Finance, & Entrepreneurship
Transferable Skills to be Developed