EMSL Analytical, Inc., one of the largest environmental testing firms in the United States, is currently seeking a full time Laboratory Technician- Food Chemistry for its Headquarters location in Cinnaminson, NJ.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform a variety of sample preparation and analysis procedures to quantitatively measure chemical and physical properties in a variety of food products.
- Conduct routine sample preparation and analysis in compliance with applicable protocols, methods/SOPs.
- Maintain and complete all laboratory documentation in clear and accurate language.
- Operate and maintain basic analytical equipment and instrumentation designated for food analysis (will be trained).
- Perform calculations and conversions, and compile the data obtained.
- Manage time effectively to complete assignments in expected time frame.
- Maintain a clean and safe laboratory work environment.
- Operate/maintain analytical equipment/instrumentation and processing data.
- Associates Degree in Science or 2 years of college course work completed.
- Ability to complete data calculations including percents, ratios and common algebraic formulae.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills are necessary.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision in a fast-paced work environment and interact effectively with all levels of staff.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of basic computer skills such Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel is required.
- Available Shift:
Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. extra hours and/or weekend work may be required to meet business demands.
For consideration, all candidates must apply through our company website:
EMLS Careers Center Website:
As the nation’s leading environmental testing firm, EMSL’s network of nationwide laboratories has been providing quality analytical services since 1981. We offer a wide array of analytical testing services to support environmental investigations focused on asbestos, microbiology, lead paint, environmental chemistry, indoor air quality, industrial hygiene and food testing. Additionally, we also provide materials testing, characterization, and forensic laboratory services for a wide range of commercial, industrial, regulatory, and law enforcement clients.
EMSL Analytical, Inc. is a stable and growing company that offers the opportunity to become a part of a close knit team where you can advance within and develop professionally. EMSL laboratories are throughout the U.S. and international with laboratory locations in Canada.
EMSL offers full time benefits: medical, dental, 401(k), voluntary benefits, paid time off, holiday pay and a flexible spending account.
To find out more about EMSL Analytical, Inc. please visit our website at: www.emsl.com
EOE including Veterans and Disabled.