Inside Sales – Compliance Consultant
Preferred Experience: 1-3 Years of Experience in Sales
PAID TRAINING, BASE, & UNCAPPED COMMISSION
As an Inside Sales Representative, you’ll make initial contact with our future customers through outbound business-to-business calls to determine their regulatory requirements, introduce them to our products and services and propose a solution that meets their business’ needs. You’ll become an expert on industry and regulatory requirements, using your knowledge to guide customers through the process of establishing and managing their business while also hitting sales targets as defined by the department’s leadership team.
In addition to a great work/life balance, our office is located in the newly renovated Colt Armory – a mixed use space that blends history with modern technology. Located in the historic Coltsville section of the city, you’ll get all of the conveniences of working in Hartford – without the downtown traffic or parking challenges.
First year earnings average is between $50K to $52K – through a combination of base salary, uncapped commissions, and bonus structure.
What are the Primary Job Functions?
· Call prospects that have been assigned to you through our lead delivery system
· Consult with prospects to determine their compliance requirements, provide expert guidance and pitch Foley’s products and services accordingly
· Stay up to date with regulatory requirements for the transportation industry
· Work with sales leadership to refine sales tactics and meet assigned quotas
· Protect company and customer information in accordance with company policies and procedures
What You Need to Be Successful?
· 1-2 years of sales experience is preferred
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· The ability to comprehend, retain and apply complex regulatory information
· Able to perform repetitive tasks
· Fluency in Spanish or Russian is a plus
Why Join Our Team?
Foley is an employee-driven organization that regularly solicits employee feedback in an effort to create a positive work environment for our growing team. From our employee lounge to our monthly after-hours social gatherings, we give you ample opportunities to connect with your co-workers in a professional, yet relaxed atmosphere.
You’ll also look forward to:
· Student loan reimbursement
· Onsite market providing fresh food choices
· Free onsite parking
· Flexible schedules
· Advancement opportunities
· Competitive benefits package including medical, dental and vision
· 401(k) with company match
Who Are We?
We are on the verge of explosive growth.
Founded in 1992, we have more than 42,000 clients nationwide – a number which continues to grow as we expand our service offerings. Today we sell DOT compliance programs, background screening services and financial services to the transportation industry. Tomorrow expands from there!
People who succeed at Foley and enjoy working here are smart, fun, energetic and creative. We love to win and are not afraid to take risks and learn from our mistakes. If this sounds like you, and you’d like to learn more about the benefits of working here, we encourage you to fill out an application today. A recruiter will follow up with you shortly after to answer your questions and discuss the position in greater detail.