Freedom Mortgage is hiring for our Entry Level Mortgage Advisor Program called the “First Flyer Development Program”. It is a yearlong, paid training program to become, after successful completion of the program, a Licensed Loan Advisor.
The First Flyer Development Program is a combination of both classroom and live sales training. It is designed to successfully on-board College Graduates for an entry level position in sales and to give them an understanding of the mortgage industry in a fun, engaging, hands on environment. Program participants have a chance to develop rapport-building sales savvy skills, master software proficiency and understand operations within the mortgage industry. We provide extensive classroom training and tools for the successful completion of all SAFE Act federal and state-specific licensing exams.
Benefits of the First Flyer Program:
- Opportunity to grow as a mortgage professional
- Assignment of a Coach/Mentor to each First Flyer; providing support throughout the first year at Freedom Mortgage
- Ability to advance careers at Freedom Mortgage through the knowledge acquired in the program
- Earn a competitive salary and benefits package, including a range of health benefits, 401K plan and more.
- Learn in a variety of settings from hands-on training to department rotations and team building.
- Network with and learn from company leaders.
- Socialize and connect with other First Flyers through company-sponsored events.
- Successfully pass the S.A.F.E. exam
- Attend all First Flyer Program and company sponsored events
- Complete all program required projects
- Schedule and attend meetings with your Coach/Mentor.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A) from four-year College or University
- 0-2 years of work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated, hard-working, results oriented drive
- Ability to quickly learn how to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions and percentages
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Excellent problem resolution and consultative sales skills
- Able to organize, establish priorities and analyze
- Outstanding customer service skills
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is a full-service direct lender founded in 1990 and is licensed in all 50 states, with 8 operation centers nationwide. As a member of the Mortgage Bankers Association and the National Association of Mortgage Brokers, we are one of largest issuers of FHA/VA GNMA securities nationwide. Freedom is characterized by an energetic, creative staff, and cutting-edge technology. We have cultivated a fun team environment where there is opportunity to learn and develop within both the company and your career.
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. LENDER NMLS ID:2767 www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org
Freedom Mortgage is a privately held, full-service residential mortgage lender licensed in all 50 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. We are one of the largest and fastest-growing privately held mortgage companies in the country, as well as a top 5 residential lender in the USA. Freedom Mortgage currently services more than 225 billion dollars in loans. And we are continuing to grow! Freedom Mortgage is proud to be recognized by Inc. Magazine’s, Inc. 5000 rankings for the fastest growing private firms in the nation for six consecutive years (2013-2018).
Freedom Mortgage has over 4000 employees and offices nationwide. Locations include suburban Philadelphia (we have multiple sites in Southern New Jersey) and Fishers, IN, two regions where we were named Top Workplaces (The Indianapolis Star named Freedom Mortgage at Top Workplace four years in a row). We also have large operating centers in Melville, NY; Jacksonville, FL; San Dimas, CA; and Tempe, AZ; and Columbia, MD
Freedom Mortgage team members enjoy our total rewards program, including excellent benefits, perks, business casual dress, rewards programs, training, development and career opportunities. Community spirit is one of our shared values and Team Freedom Cares is our philanthropic arm helping us get involved in the communities in which we operate. Learn more about us and apply!
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or their status as a protected veteran or an individual with disabilities. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. LENDER NMLS ID:2767
Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans