We are seeking a college graduate to serve as a paralegal within our business immigration practice group. The paralegal will primarily be involved in assisting with the preparation and submission of employment-based nonimmigrant visa petitions, labor certification applications, immigrant visa petitions and permanent resident applications. The paralegal will assist immigration attorneys in assessing immigration options for corporate clients, obtaining U.S. work authorization for foreign nationals, and maintaining valid visa status of clients’ foreign national populations.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting attorneys in document review and all aspects of case preparation
- Drafting petition support letters
- Maintaining correspondence with clients and collecting evidence and visa documentation from clients
- Conducting case audits
- Corresponding with government officials
- Maintaining client databases with respect to approval and validity dates of visa petitions
- Assisting with special projects, as necessary
This position requires a 4-year college degree. Applicants should be detail-oriented and highly analytical with exceptional writing and communication skills.
We offer a competitive compensation arrangement and a collegial work environment. Please provide a cover letter and resume when applying for this position.