The Administrative Assistant will primarily be responsible for providing administrative support to paralegals and attorneys within the Immigration Practice Group. This is a full-time on-site position in San Francisco.
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
·organizing and maintaining client documents and files, including assembling, copying and scanning documents in line with firm protocols;
· assisting paralegals and attorneys with drafting correspondence and the preparation of petitions filed with government agencies;
· maintaining client databases, document management systems, and case management systems;
· answering phones and arranging for delivery and distribution of mail; and
· supporting office management and assisting with client development projects, as needed.
· Microsoft Office proficiency (Outlook, Excel and Word)
· Four-year college degree
· Prior law firm experience a plus
Applicants should be detail-oriented, assertive self-starters who can work well with minimum supervision. Strong administrative, organizational, and communication skills are required. The firm also provides opportunities for growth and career development.
Salary is commensurate with experience. When applying, please submit a cover letter with your resume.