Position: Lead 3rd Grade Teacher
Gindi Maimonides Academy:
Gindi Maimonides Academy is a leading independent day school servicing over 550 children in preschool through grade 8. The campus is conveniently located on the border of West Hollywood and Beverly Hills. Academic excellence and the development of children with strong character are cornerstone aspects of Maimonides Academy.
Typical classes are between 18 -22 students. Maimonides teachers are responsible for instruction in language arts, math, history, and science. Students attend PE with the PE teachers daily. Students also attend music, art, library, and the innovation lab weekly. These classes are instructed by the specialist teachers.
Gindi Maimonides Academy operates as an Equal Opportunity Employer. We aim to employ a collaborative, creative, joyful and diverse faculty and staff.
To learn more about our school visit our website at www.maimonidesla.com
A peek into our hallways – https://vimeo.com/385392630
Interested candidates should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Open Lead Teacher Positions:
3rd grade and science
· A valid teaching credential, and a minimum of 3 years of teaching experience
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Close collaboration with other grade level teachers
· Encourage critical thinking
· Differentiate for individual students based on their unique learning needs
· Incorporate appropriate technology
· Create a classroom environment of respect that encourages students to take risks and strive to reach goals
· Communicate and enforce high expectations and standards for behavior and academic performance
· Initiate and maintain timely communication with all parents
Hours: Teaching is in person on campus 7:45 – 4:30 Monday – Thursday, 7:45 – 2:30 Friday
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00/ year