Since its founding in 1963, Grubb Properties has worked to find creative solutions that combine compassion and prosperity. Today, Grubb Properties is a leader in finding solutions to address the housing affordability crisis through its Link Apartments® brand.
As a vertically integrated real estate operating company, Grubb Properties offers a wide range of expertise in property management, development, and construction. Our growth is primarily funded through real estate investment funds with long-term horizons.
As a Grubb Properties Marketing, intern you will have an opportunity to work with Grubb performing tasks and projects associated with the marketing and public relations teams. The internship will allow the candidate opportunities to work in various aspects of marketing, print, digital, social media, public relations, research, communications, graphic design.
Examples to include, but not limited to:
- Assists with collecting data for weekly and monthly marketing reports; social media posting activity, social media comp survey, CRM queue
- Collaborates with marketing team generating creative ideas and designs for the properties print and digital promotions, email blasts, resident socials, on-site and off-site events and promo items
- Research specific markets to identify potential sponsored event opportunities for properties
- Assists with drafting blog and social media postings
- Confirm leasing specials are accurate on websites and ILS listings, updates leasing specials, promotions
- With direction, creates digital and print marketing promotional cards, flyers, presentations, and infographics for properties
- Have excellent attention to detail, be well-organized, and show initiative
- Social media savvy
- Experienced in Adobe Suite, and Microsoft Office Suite (specifically PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Team oriented
- Fast paced environment